A must for every “Come, Follow Me”, Seminary, or Institute teacher and student. Making Precious Things Plain is a new series of gospel study guides for the four standard works of the Church.
This 13 Volume set of “Come, Follow Me” study guides is without question, the most comprehensive and fully documented work of its kind in the Church. Dr. Randal S. Chase, a veteran CES and Institute instructor, provides insights into the background, meaning, and chronology of the scriptures in a relaxed and understandable style.
The stories, quotes, examples, maps and illustrations are unequaled in any other reference guide of its kind in print today. Readers will find their information, clarifications, and quotes valuable assets in their personal study.
Full Making Precious Things Plain Study Guides, Complete Set of 13 Includes:
- Book of Mormon Study Guides, Pts. 1-3 (Vols. 1-3)
- Church History Study Guides, Pts. 1-3 (Vols. 4-6)
- Old Testament Study Guides, Pts. 1-3 (Vols. 7-9)
- New Testament Study Guides, Pts. 1-3 (Vols. 10-12)
- Pearl of Great Price Study Guide